Re: Victoria British

To: sfrog@janesaw.com
Subject: Re: Victoria British
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:22:19 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/04/2003 3:56:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
sfrog@janesaw.com writes:
The Dayton painted wheels are $195.  Moss has painted Dunlops for $160.

-Hans

Thanks Hans,

I wanted the Dayton chrome. I thought I remembered the Moss cataglog saying
the Dunlops are now made in India, and they require tuning when you get them.
For $55 more a wheel, the chrome Daytons would be fine...but I don't want a
4.5" wheel.

Yeah, I know, wider wheels are not original, but a frustrated hot rodder
lives deep inside me.  Must have been an idol comfusion between Jim Clark and
Ed
Roth in my misspent youth.

Robert

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.