Re: Another 1/4 elliptic question

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Another 1/4 elliptic question
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:28:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hanna, Mark wrote:
>  My question is for Frank C.
> and others who said that they are running with the top 3 shortest rear spring
> leaves removed. How much lower does the car sit with 3 leaves removed ?

Mark

I removed the 3 bottom leafs (I think) The small ones. It lowered my car
by about an inch.
Be warned about those poly rear bushings. My Sprite was so twitchy it
would change lanes when I hit the paint on the white line. I went back
to rubber. The suspension needs to "give" a little here and there, thus
the rubber bushings. I also dumped the rear bar. Too many track goodies
just don't work on the street.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ