RE: Another 1/4 elliptic question

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Another 1/4 elliptic question
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:43:13 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> hACFkXo8003547
Hi Crash, (It's nice to hear from you)
You do not elaborate...What is all wrong ? "We tight" has not been in my
vocabulary. However, "Slow Progress" is ;-)  I was under the impression that
aftermarket springs were less than satisfactory. My original springs are in
great shape. Should I put them aside and buy bespoke springs ? Not modify mine.
What vendor do you recommend ? Mini Mania, Winners Circle, Speedwell, Peter
May, Dave Jahmiak (Thanks Wm). I should not need offset springs with my tire
choice. Should I get offset springs anyways ? What are you running ?
Thanks,
Mark Hanna (Colorado)