Re: Frank's departure

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, gjbranch@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Frank's departure
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:32:19 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/03 10:38:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> But it is
> OUR government and OUR corporations
> that are mainly responsible for this. It has
> nothing to do with the Chinese, Mexicans
> or anybody else. It

.

Just my point of view, but I think it is our fault.  Perhaps because of
television and seeing how the other half lives, and advertising that wants us
try and live that way, I feel cramped in my 2300 sq. foot home.

I was raised by my parents in less than 1000 sq. ft.

My dad and mom had one car to share most of my live, and finally mom got her
own car.  Between my wife and I we have seven now.

My dad had one shotgun...uh...I have somewhat more.

We all want to make well over $100,000 a year, ....BUT

We want our Levis to cost $25 a pair.  We want our underwear in bags of three
for under $2 a pair at Walmart.  We want the best, but we want it cheap.

You cant pay factory workers $100 K a year and have him make anything you
have to sell for under $50.

So anyway, I think it is our fault, not the Corporations of America or the
Government...they are only extensions of the same problem.  We want the
govenment to do everything and Corporations to make us money for our retirement
plans
on the stock exchange.

And another BUT...I like it this way!

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.