Re: Frank's departure

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frank's departure
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:53:29 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2003 12:05:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gjbranch@comcast.net writes:
Chain link fence post caps for wheel center caps?
I was participating in that thread, and was surprised that it didn't create a
big stir. I am not sure that they actually work, but who cared it was classic
Frank.

He has the mind set that he can fix or build anything. Having worked as a
framing carpenter I understand that. (I actually get a lot of satisfaction out
of
the cars because I am a so so mechanic, and get a thrill when I can make
things work) However, the framing carpenter's approach to life of putting a pry
bar on a wall to straighten it, doesn't always work when it when dealing with
computers. So smashing the thing was no different from chucking out a warped
piece of wood. Although I hope he saved the metal case, as a replacement floor
board.  I agree he is just pissed for the moment.

David Oliner