Re: Frank's departure

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, gjbranch@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Frank's departure
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:49:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/03 9:40:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Frank will be back (maybe)...but in HIS own, good time. I too will miss
> the hell
> out of him, believe me. :(

I think Bob is right--Frank just needs a little space.  He left the list once
before, as I recall, forever, but resolved his issues and came back.  He' s a
good guy, if you've never met him (20,000,000 Chinese car part makers can't
be wrong 8^) ), he's a giver more than a taker, and his sense of helping the
other guy, I think, will "right his ship" and he will be back after a while.
Hope so.

--David C.