oil leak pt2

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil leak pt2
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:05:49 -0600 with any abuse report
So I messed around all after noon with the car, I power washed the underside
so I could get an idea what's up, I could find no pcv valve anywhere, just a
rubber tube going to the air cleaner with a pcv valve ELBOW on it, no actual
restricker/valve.  I took the car out and wound it up pretty good, and when
I got back there still was oil coming out of that dipstick tube, I revved it
up a little, and could see it increase. Then for what ever reason I held my
thumb over that tube, and it increased ALOT, so I am in the camp with all
that suggested that I need more ventilation, or that something is plugged,
again the tube is free of obstruction, My car has been modified before I got
it to a weber. Is there some where else to be looking for this "ventilation"
that may be plugged?

Willy
willy@thompsoncarpentry.com

www.thompsoncarpentry.com