Re: oil leak pt2

To: willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
Subject: Re: oil leak pt2
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:25:08 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Okay, now youre tellin me somethign I can use.  Weber, eh?  Okay, what
is SUPPOSED to be there is a rubber line straight from the valve cover
to the single carb (if it's a stromberg), or from there to a T fitting,
with lines going to both the front and back carbs (if you've got a
dual-SU conversion to European Specification).

What you need is some fitting on the carb or manifold that will provide
Vacuum (yes, vacuum).  The ventilation hose goes there.

Now how that can be done with your Weber set-up, I don't know.  I've
only messed with Webers on cars that should have 'em (i.e. Italian).

Chris K.