Re: FW: SUCCESS!!!!

Subject: Re: FW: SUCCESS!!!!
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:58:47 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
CT is even simpler. You register your +25 yr old car with Antique tags,
no mileage limitations, no 2nd vehicle requirement, it can be used any
way one pleases, primary or otherwise.

The big plus is that in CT where we have property tax on motor vehicles,
most if not all towns and cities limit the assessment on vehicles with
antique tags to $500 which in our humble little village equates to
roughly $10.00 a year.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"