Re: FW: SUCCESS!!!!

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: FW: SUCCESS!!!!
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:04:53 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brashear, Jack, N wrote:

> Hi All, I've often wondered about the Antique Tags prices and laws in
> the various states.

New Jersey chrage $35 one time fee. You do have to rebew it every 3
years but $0.00 (I just sent my renewal in the other day)
No mileage restrictions that I was told, no other cars needed to get QQs
and I now have 4 QQ tags because our gov mcGREEDY upped all other
registration fees. so I QQed as many as I could. Even some I still don't
own ;)
We also only need a rear tag on all antique cars with QQ tags. So I
really have 8 tags. Ok so I have 2 Sprites with the same chassis ID.
The drones at DMV have no brains, can not hear, no nothing, and just
don't listen so just don't drive them both at the same time next to each
other on the same road.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ