RE: Frozen Nads

To: "'Robert E. Shlafer'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Frozen Nads
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:41:37 -0500
Cc: "'William M. Gilroy'" <w.lists@verizon.net>, "'spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geeze, I'm just giving bill the answer he wants.  He knows that the
easiest thing he could do is replace the thermostat, but I got a feeling
he'd like to avoid working out in the driveway in the current weather.
Have you guys ever met Bill! ( just kidding gilroy). Boy you all can be
too serious sometimes.

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite
'74 Midget