Re: Frozen Nads

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frozen Nads
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 02:05:35 -0700 FILETIME=[E8C7D4D0:01C3D758]
Hmm, maybe now might not be the best time to bring up possible hot running
in my B in the 70 F temps, sunny weather here in Phoenix.  I might get to
drive my car all winter, but try the vinyl from 79 in 120 F heat
sometime....especially with the heater valve stuck "on" (although it needs
to act as second radiator when climbing hills)
Clean up and decking out the new garage for the 66 sprite continues, though
I did manage to get the wheels off, black widow webs everywhere!
Luck to me please.
Mike Jose
79 B driver (wife)
66 Sprite on blocks (mistress)