RE: Re[2]: Frozen Nads

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Frozen Nads
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:26:43 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Now, for one better on that joke.. I told that joke to my best buddy on the
way to A Canada fishing trip, he thought it was the funniest thing he ever
heard, and HAD to tell it to everyone he met. Which included at one stop a
crowded truck stop bathroom. Look on those boys faces in the can, as Harry
is talking about blowing a seal.............
Priceless