Re: Frozen Nads

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Frozen Nads
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:18:59 -0500
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>, "'William M. Gilroy'" <w.lists@verizon.net>, "'spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles Christ wrote:
>  ...possibly a "nad" heater?

Well when Tiger Woods stop at the gas station and 2 tees fell out of his
car, the attendant asked what they were. Tiger said they were "tees"
Attendant asked what they were used for, Tiger said "I set my balls on
them when I am driving"
Attendant says Damn! those folks at Buick think of everything.

Maybe heated tees?

But back to the issue, I use a piece of cardboard in front of the A40
rad to get the heat up in the winter. Brings it up to 190 for some nice
heat. Besides, truckers have radiator covers on the big rigs so why not
on our little rigs? Just don't block it all off. 3/4 at best and watch
the temp gauge.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ