RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:33:50 -0000
Thanks for all of the replies I've gotten so far!  The house is new to me,
but has been there for two years, so I hope the cement has set up by now!
<grin>

I had seen the black and white tile before from one of the specialty car
catalogs, but I never looked at the price.  General consensus seems to be
that it is a very nice option, but also very expensive.

I had also thought about the epoxy sealants, and that seems to be the most
widely used method.  It won't be a problem cleaning the floor and letting
different layers dry, considering there's nothing in there yet. <grin>   I'd
be looking for particular brands and types that people have used
successfully.

Looking forward to hearing more input, and also to a possible SWAG/OSHIT/SOS
meet in Texas once I get my Sprite back from California.  Thanks again!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (in Bay Area, CA)
'72 Me (in London, UK)