Clutch slave cylinder locale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch slave cylinder locale
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks... haven't visited for a while. After a long
winter, the clutch on our Sprite had obviously  lost
all pressure, so my son and I did seals etc. on  the
master cylinder on our 62 Sprite MKII today. All went
well, but still no pressure on the clutch. Brakes are
potentially best ever! So we assumme the clutch slave
cylinder seal(s) are gone. But how  and where  do I
access this item??? From the car's underneath? Do I
need to remove skid pans or other items? Please note,
I am working in an open driveway with a cheap jack and
two short jackstands...

Thanks!!!

Joe and Cody