Re: Clutch slave cylinder locale

Subject: Re: Clutch slave cylinder locale
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:41:47 -0600
Cc: Kid Vid <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
If you get into the right foot well, you can get the top bolt through the access
hole. I usually get the bottom bolt from under the car. Once it is lowered, you
can get the line loose. When putting it back in, don't tighten the line
completely, until you have the slave bolted in. It will be just loose enough to
allow pivoting until it is in place.

Brad