Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:41:39 -0800
The EFI manifold extends 2"-3" above the cam cover. I have mounted the
engine as low down and as far back as possible and the bonnet clears the
front of the engine by about 1".  A custom oil pan will extend about 1 1/2 "
below the frame rails and will need a skid plate. Stock oil pan extends
about 3 1/2" below the frame rails.

 Like I said, not a good choice.

Larry