Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:49:20 -0800
There is a guy here in NORCAL that has a Traveler on a Samurai frame. It's
the only one of the swaps using the Sami that looks correct (of the ones
I've seen) and it looks like it came from a factory. I've got some pics
someplace and will post them if I can find them.

The DOHC Swift would probably fit the Morris ok. I've seen it in a Mini and
it works well there.