Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 17:15:05 +0100
Well, you know how these threads go -
One person talks about using a cherry picker to remove an engine.  I am in
the UK and have run contracts where we used large access-type cherry
pickers.  So I visualised someone who used one of these.  Unusual, but I
guess it would do the job.  Must be someone in the construction or street
lighting business.

Then three or four more appear to have access to these machines as well.
This is beginning to be a bit beyond belief.  Its not as if they are the
sort of hobby machine that has a lot of uses round the house.  Hmm, OTOH, I
guess you could clean the windows, paint the gutters, maybe fix the roof,
hang out the washing or adjust the TV aerial. Perhaps there is a booming
market for these machines in the States.

Time to ask the list, and Flashfire is quick to set me straight!

Guy