RE: emissions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: emissions
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 05:57:11 -0700
Hello,

Ok, I have not been completely honnest (well, Ihave not been dishonest
either if you look at my original post)...

The Midget has no problems going through emission after all the work I did
tunning up the carb (even without the AIR pump)...

My problem is with my truck (81 Fort Courrier), and I mainly have a problem
with the CO that is around 1.9 while it has to be bellow 1.2...

I am trying to find out all the factors that can modify the number in order
to get to my 1.2
- Better gaz?
- temperature/humidity?

If after all my efforts, I still can not pass, I will order a new exhaust
and a few other tuneup items in order to get to the $200 limit which will
allow me not to have to pass emissions this year (but if I can avoid having
to do that ...)

And then, I will connect the new exhaust on the midget :-D

cyrille