Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:18:20 EDT
"DB, everything I've read says the opposite.  If you mount the fan in the
front, you disturb the air flow through the radiator.  Mounting it behind the
radiator, towards the engine, allows it to such more air through."

This makes sense to me, what you're saying, just like it seems judgment
should be spelled judgement.  I totally agree.  But not only my fan
instructions
but also the "how to power tune midget and sprite" book say the opposite.
That
book is pretty highly regarded so I've deferred to it, but I'm not saying I
don't see your point to an extent.

Mark M