Re: tonneau bow?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tonneau bow?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:25:25 -0400
For some reason, suppliers include these MKII flaps on the Bugeye
tonneaus. They are meant to have 2 lift the dot fastners installed in
each flap so that the tonneau can be secured behind each seat.

Whenever I order a tonneau I always request that they delete the flaps.

Bugeyes never had a tonneau rail and the original Bugeye tonneaus
attached to the standard top fitting hardware. The so-called short
tonneaus were aftermarket. I never understood the logic behind them,
especially since they require drilling additional holes in the deck.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct