Re: tonneau bow?

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tonneau bow?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:10:13 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/04 9:59:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

> Has anyone got a pic of one in place to show how these 'pockets' are put to
> use?

I don't know about "pockets".  I have a side to side tonneau bar that the
tonneau lays on and which keeps it up and taught.  It passes just behind the
seat
backs.  And then I made a bar that hooks around the tonneau bar and hooks
over the dashboard to keep the center of the tonneau raised and taught and
keeps
water from puddling in it.  But the tonneau lays on top of the whole affair.
Mine is a '79.

--David C.