Calling All Paint Experts...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling All Paint Experts...
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:44:47 -0700
Do any of you paint experts on the list know anything about the
yellowing of clear coat?  My 94 Miata is white and the clear coat in
some of the top surfaces is turning yellow.  Looks like I have a two
tone car, except the other color (yellow) is only on the top of the left
front fender, the top of the left door and the top of the rear bumper.
I'm beginning to think this may be a re-paint! ;^)  What can I do about
the yellowing?  Will this end up in a re-paint? $$$$$!!!
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer (in the shop because a teeny bopper on a cell phone
in a Civic backed into it and knocked it over)
94 Miata (showing it's heritage by turning yellow)