Re: Calling All Paint Experts...

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Calling All Paint Experts...
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:26:26 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net information
The paint on my '96 front bumper is like that. I lose a little more
every time I wash it. I think the peeling problem is probably the
early "environmentally friendly" water based paints. I have a feeling
all the Miatas are clear coated because it very hard to buff up the
paint by hand. I used a little 600 on a black parts panel and I can't
get the shine back to the way it should be.

Gerard