Re: Calling All Paint Experts...

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Calling All Paint Experts...
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:55:51 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net information
Mike,

I've never seen this on a Maita before and there are many white ones
here (including mine). I think your suspicion of a respray is
probably correct. My guess is either a cheap clear, a brand mismatch
between the clear and the color or the wrong clear for white. I'll
ask the paint guy I know next time I see him.

Gerard

P.S. What was the model of that Canon digicam again?

At 5:44 PM -0700 5/27/04, Mike MacLean wrote:
>I'm beginning to think this may be a re-paint! ;^)  What can I do
>about the yellowing?  Will this end up in a re-paint? $$$$$!!!
Mike MacLean