Re: my car runs!(but I need help)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my car runs!(but I need help)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- Dbcooper292@aol.com wrote:
> I haven't tried the alignment adjustments one the
> crane system yet, this
> problem seemed more basic than that but maybe not.

I'd do that.  It's extremely easy to do.  Obviously,
the timing anamoly is certainly not helping you under
load.  From what you've described, I'd throw the
sparkplug data into the irrelevant column - it's not
running long enough / well enough to make it valid
information. It's telling you it's idling ok, not much
else.  The newer Cranes have an LED for doing the
alignment - it's extremely easy to do.  In my
experience with Webers, too much pressure would screw
you up at idle as badly, if not more so, than while
running.  Will it run all right to redline at idle
(ie., no load?)?