Re: my car runs!(but I need help)

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <Dbcooper292@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my car runs!(but I need help)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 19:45:04 -0700
Don't see how the electronic can advance itself.  It's simply screwed to the
plate in the dizzy and gets advanced by the centrifugal weights.  The vacuum
advance is just that.  At high vacuum, read that light throttle/light load, it
will advance the timing a few degrees.  Usually only 2 to 4 in the newer
cars.

Put a load on the engine, it looses that advance.

Paul A