[Fwd: Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock]

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:01:16 -0400 5.0; U)
Okay, so in looking further at your bracket, I thought I was
looking at the conventional bracket that sits underneath the
springs.  Apparently, the Spax conversion adds a welded
piece to that bracket, which means you either make a new one
or buy the right part somewhere.  I would opt to make one,
or weld up that one with suitable reinforcement.  I would
still search for a cause for the breakage, though.