Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer) information
Subject: Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:13:33 -0400
Cc: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com (David Lieb), spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List)
No that is "Menal Floss" as in I might be a Menal Floss Flycoon.

OK Go ahead and ask what state I might be moving to.

Larry

On Jul 16, 2004, at 8:28 AM, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> "Dental Floss" :):):):)....I was just gonna say....:)
>
> Congrats, David. :)
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.