Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> information
Subject: Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:13:16 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Brad Brad, Now I gotta take you to task on this one, And I do that
very unwarily as you are usually correct on this.

Go listen to the song again and try not to put yellow snow in the ears
at the same time. THere is a very distinct switch from "Dental" to
Menal (sp) during the song.

I mean after all St Alphonso could at least have an adequate pancake
breakfast, even with out including Billy, Ethel, Dynamo, or, the Zombie
Woof.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.