Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards

Subject: Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:42:40 -0500
Cc: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry, I took the lyrics straight off the Discreet album liner notes on
Overnite Sensation. I happen to have every U.S. pressing of Frank Zappa
from Freak Out, until somewhere along in the mid/late 80's, Frank Zappa
meets the Mothers of Prevention (meaning of course, the group started by
that bitch, Tipper Gore (Al's wife) that wanted to take the freedom of
speech away from American citizens) I also have some import Zappa vinyl as
well.

Brad