Re: Disc brake conversion for BE?

Subject: Re: Disc brake conversion for BE?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:29:26 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Lester,
I would replace ALL of those parts including the a-arms. You could wait
for the new fulcrum pins and then check the play in the a-arms, if you
want, but in the meantime look for cracks, damage, or obvious play in
the fulcrum pins. If your current a-arms are good, they are
interchangeable with these new disc brake parts you just got.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct