Re: Welding wire

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Welding wire
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:27:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
i have used flux core wire for quite a while.  while a lot of folks hate
the alleged "spatter" or "dirt" it makes , it does a nice job at low
voltage on thin stuff.
on my next wire purchase i'm going to cpontact my local welding supply shop
and ask if they carry this brand.   i'm interested in doing a comparison
with what i have been using.

chuck.