Re: Storage of LBCs

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Storage of LBCs
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:17:05 -0500
In my case I use it for non-running cars that I don't have space for at
home and that have no business being out in the elements.

Another alternative for Jim to consider is renting out space for owners
to use to also work on their cars. The space would be worth more, but
comes with the caveat that the space is no longer your own and you need
to be able to trust your garage-mates. If it's friends that one thing,
but if you're going to try to rent to strangers, that's a whole other
ballgame.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct