Electric Fan

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electric Fan
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:29:01 -0600
I just put a 1275 in my street Bugeye, but I can't use the six blade plastic
fan - too much interference between the radiator and the timing chain cover
canister. I don't want to use the four blade metal one, so I want to go to an
electric fan, preferably one with a thermostat.

I am looking for one which installs easily in front of my radiator. Does
anyone have experience with the Hayden fan that Mo$$ carries? Ant other
recommendations?

Thanks

Bud Pazur

"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance