Re: Help! Low end stumble

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Help! Low end stumble
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:36:53 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Makes sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Went out and took
out the motor oil and put in 3 in 1. Seems to rev up much better now,
but I wasn't able to road test it. I had moved the car to my back yard
earlier to make some room while unloading a piano in the driveway, and
we've since had rain and snow and the yard it just mush - couldn't get
out of the yard. And more snow is predicted for tonight. But once I'm
able to get it out I'll update everyone. But it did seem more responsive
just revving in place and during the short distance I was able to move it.

I see that at least some folks have good luck with motor oil, so maybe
it was the weight I used, or the temps, or just the state of tune of my
engine. But anyway I think my engine setup needs the 3 in 1.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Eddie