Re: Electric Fan

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Fan
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:56:02 -0500 reply-type=original
Why not use the yellow plastic fan that was stock on later 1275s?

You can almost always do better than Moss prices!  Try your local auto parts
stores for prices or those of some of the people that hang out on this list.

You can also just use a manual switch to turn the fan on/off.  A fan is not
needed  much, only in very hot climates/ or heavy traffic situations.

Mike C