Re: racing Austin A35 link

To: <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: racing Austin A35 link
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:52:12 -0500 reply-type=original
I will never forget seeing a Saab just like yours actually flip over and
spin on it's top like an upside down turtle doing about 35 mph down a
straight at Summit Point Raceway.  I still have not figured out how that
could occur.  Are they that bad of a car, especially on a race course?

I have to admit that the special you have is a neat racer.  I just haven't
quite come to figure out your affinity to the saab family sedan ;^).

Mike C