RE: one wire alternator

To: "'Randall'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: one wire alternator
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:59:32 -0700
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Actually, go to your local motorcycle dealer for the long bolt. Bike engines
are fastened to the frame with through bolts--that's not a particularly long
10mm bolt.

A voltmeter will give you more information about the system than an ammeter.
If your battery is nearly toast and the generator is boiling it dry the
ammeter says all is well.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins