New Addition

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Addition
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:01:15 -0500
Announcing a new addition to the garage.  This past weekend I picked up a 1958
Bugeye.  It is in good restorable condition with the only rust being on the
floors.  A bit of restoration will be in it's future before it sees the
streets.

It came with a hardtop that I won't be keeping.  I will probably eBay it in
the near future.  It's in OK shape, but will benefit from cleaning up and
replacing the missing hardware.  I'll let the list know when I put it on eBay
in case anybody would be interested.

I have a semi-rough 72 Midget that will probably be volunteering to donate
it's 1275.  I understand this is a straightforward bolt-in swap, right?

I recall some chatter on the list about disc brakes being a doable swap, as
well.  Unfortunately, I wasn't paying much attention at the time as to all
involved as I didn't anticipate this all happening.  Is there a web-site with
instructions on the brake swap anywhere?

OK, now quit reading your email and go finish your taxes. :-(((

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."