Re: K & N again

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K & N again
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:07:39 EST
I think everyone knows I'm not a concours person.  The point I was making was
the if you want an aluminum alloy filter case that says either Sprite or
Midget on it, for twin SUs then you have to pay a premium for a s/h one because
they are not made any more.

I've assumed that people want the case not for the ribbed effect and
aluminium alloy construction but to have Sprite or Midget on it.  If you don't
want
Sprite or Midget on the filter case why not have the stainless/chrome steel
case
for a lot less money?

BTW they never made a case like that for the DCOE Weber but if you have a
DGAV you might find one that says Ford or Capri.......

Daniel1312