Re: K & N again

To: spritenut@exit109.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: Re: K & N again
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:39:18 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/1/2005 10:08:36 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

God  forbid! We all know the Sprite is the MUCH better of the 2 ;)
Just look at  the lines of the Sprite compared to the Midget

Frank, Frank, Frank, tsk, tsk, we all know the poor Sprite was just
incomplete until it got the MG badge and became a real sports car.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."