Re: SU Adjustment

To: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SU Adjustment
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:22:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Gregory,

       i'm no expert but i think the low idle screws (the ones you can
       get to from the top of the carbs) are the FIRST thing you
       should be setting. .. this is what sets the butterflys
       initially (hopefully even). after THAT you set the mixture with
       the flats ...

       "the book" says turn the low idle screws all the way out (in?)
       [so the butterflys are completely closed] then back off ONE
       TURN as the place to start. ...

       i'm about to find out all this stuff for sure on my own since i
       sent my carbs off to Joe Curto for a complete rebuild last
       week.  someone please let me know if i have it all wrong!?!?!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com