Re: SU Adjustment

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: SU Adjustment
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:35:44 -0700
Cc: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've gone through alot of this in the past month.

This article is good. Believe me follow it very closely.
http://www.triumphclub.co.nz/su_carbs.html

Also make sure you have no air leaks around the intake manifold
and throttle shafts.

Do you have the right needles? Check dude.
Are your jets worn? Are they old? Replace them.

Make sure the pistons go up and down smoothly.