Re: I need some help

To: Biff <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: I need some help
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:17:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Biff -

I had same symthoms last month (that is my bugeye did, not me
personally). I checked all the same stuff you have. No improvement.

Per the advise of listers, I added several gallons of new gasoline -
immediate improvement. Either some "bad" gas or a little moisture in
tank. Try it - sometimes the simple solutions do work.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA