Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:14:28 -0700
   Like you said at the beginning of your e-mail, you went and read all
about this so you could know what you were talking about...go back and
RE-read since you didn't understand it the first time.  What does Ferrari
have to do with this ??? NOTHING !!! it had the proper tires and it raced
!  So did Jordan and Minardi, they had the proper tires, they did their
homework before the race and were ready to race and did.  I personally
think the entire thing should have been cancelled and/or rescheduled but
Ferrari had NOTHING to do with this.  Its the friggin stupid one tire rule
that caused this.  Not buying yourself a Ferrari because of this event is
the best way to spoil the rest of your life by missing out on many
thousands of dollars tuneups and overpriced parts but in no way does
Ferrari deserve any blame for this. Its the FIA that is all to blame.

   Mike
p.s. the sounds that incredible motor makes, makes up for the lighter
wallet after each tune-up.