Re: New Lister

To: "Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:06:26 GMT j65L807P003399
(stated with a MASSIVE amount of tongue in cheek!:)

"Kristy"

Well.....I'll wait 'til Kristy posts and introduces her fair self before wishing
her a hearty "welcome aboard"......

.....this, despite the fact you are her father, as I fully realize the poor
thing had absolutely no choice in this respect and
therefore I, for one,  will not to hold this against her as she obviously can
use all the support she can get.

Actually, come to think of it,
she's just gotta be somewhat special in and of her own self simply for having
survived thus far (I mean, really....there oughta be a law covering this type
of child abuse for
sure:) along with being a class act considering she chose a RWA Midget, the
best looking of the Spridgets, IMHO.

(Drive on, Kristi....yhaaay!!!:):)

Cap'n Bob
Mitey Frog