Re: New Lister

To: Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, Macy Larry <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:48:05 GMT j66CncPk026765
"Well, I can't pick on my Dad too much..."

Yes you can, Kristi....we do it all the time and
there is no reason why you can't jump on
the bandwagon in this respect! :)

Seriously now, your Dad is a great guy who
contributes much to the list. (Nobody listens to him however, but that's
another story.<VBG>:):)

Welcome aboard and same to your great
SO Lambert, who's heart is obviously in the
right place with respect to your good self....which is how it should be, BTW! :)

Look forward to a picture or two of your
"new" '74 RWA Midget when you get around to it. Used to own one of these
back in my commuting days. "Vizardized"
it to the tune of 90HP+ at the rear wheels so it could stay with highway modern
traffic flow with no strain while providing a GREAT daily ride.

Loved that car almost to the same extent as my current Frog.

Have fun! C'ya! :)

Cap'n Bob
  '60 :{)